1. - Data controller name and contact
The company responsible for processing your data is N Duarte Unipessoal, Lda, with the NIPC 510548288 located on Rua ribeira de caceira, 14, Caceira, 3090-398 Figueira da Foz, Portugal. Phone: 233 425 265. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. - How we collect information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we collect information that applies to you and any third party whose data you provide when:
- If you register to use our Sites; this may include your name (including business name), postal address, e-mail address and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your activity and preferences;
- Place an order or service through our Sites; this may include your name (including business name), postal address, contact (including phone number and e-mail address) and payment details;
- Fill out online forms (including requests for new contact), participate in surveys, publish in our bulletin boards, publish any blog, participate in any contest or draw, or participate in any other interactive area on our Sites;
- Interact with us through social networks;
- You provide us with your contact information when you register to use or access our Sites that we make available, or when you update the said data;
- Contact us offline, for example, by phone, mobile phone, SMS, email or postal mail.
3. - For what purpose will my personal data be processed?
If you so wish, your personal data may be processed by N Duarte for the following purposes:
- Provision of e-commerce services carried out through the Sites.
- Send you commercial communications and / or newsletter, by letter, telephone, SMS or other equivalent means of communication, about activities and promotions related to your interests and that may be profiled.
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities);
Our Sites may include technologies that enable us to:
- Verify specific information from your device or systems directly relevant to the use of the Sites in connection with our records to ensure that the Sites are used in accordance with our end user agreements and to resolve any problems;
- Collect information about how you use, and users use, the features of our Sites features
- Gather statistical information about the system and operating environment from which you access our Sites;
4. - Personal Data Transmission
N Duarte does not disclose personal data collected, except as required by law or by the competent authorities.
5. - Your information and your rights
The User has the following rights:
- The right to be informed of how we use and obtain access to your information;
- The right to see your information rectified or erased or to impose limitations on its processing;
- The right to be returned any information that has been provided to us in an automated way, in a structured format, in current use and automatically read, or that is sent directly to another company, whenever technically feasible ("data portability");
- Whenever the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent is subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- The right to object to any decision based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profile definition;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission or any other supervisory authority.
6. - Other sites and social networks
Our Sites may allow you to share information on social networking sites or use social networking sites to create your account or associate your social network account. These social networking sites may provide us with automatic access to certain information that they hold about you (for example, any content you have viewed). You should be able to configure your privacy settings through your own third party social network account (s), in order to define which personal information we can access to the account in question.
Nevertheless, the User may withdraw the consent, in each commercial communication or advertising that arrives to him, and at any moment, by means of notification to the following electronic address: email@example.com, or by letter addressed to N Duarte, Ref. RGPD, Rua ribeira de caceira, 14, Caceira, 3090-398 Figueira da Foz, Portugal.
N Duarte undertakes that the requested personal data be those strictly necessary to carry out the required service.