1. Name and contact of the Data Controller
The company responsible for processing your data is N Duarte Unipessoal, Lda, with VAT number 510548288 and headquartered at Rua ribeira de caceira, 14, Caceira, 3090-398 Figueira da Foz. Phone: 233 425 265. Email: email@example.com
2. How we collect information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we collect information concerning you and any third party whose data you provide us when:
- - Register to use our Sites; this may include your name (including business name), postal address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your activity and preferences;
- - Place an order through our Sites; this may include your name (including business name), postal address, contact details (including telephone number and email address) and payment details;
- - Complete online forms (including re-contact requests), participate in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blog, participate in any contest, or participate in any other possible interactive area on our Sites;
Interact with us through social networks;
- - You provide us with your contact details when registering to use or access our Sites that we make available, or when you update said data;
- - Contact us offline, for example by phone, mobile phone, SMS, email or postal mail.
3. For what purpose will my personal data be processed?
If you wish, your personal data may be processed by N Duarte for the following purposes:
- - Provision of e-commerce services carried out through the Sites.
- - Send you commercial communications and/or newsletters, by letter, telephone, SMS or other equivalent means of communication, about activities and promotions related to your interests and which may be profiled.
- - Manage our relationship with you (e.g. customer services and support activities);
Our Sites may include technologies that allow us to:
- - Check your device or system-specific information directly relevant to your use of the Sites against our records, to ensure that the Sites are used in accordance with our end-user agreements, and to resolve any issues; >
- - Collect information about how you use, and users use, the features of our Sites
- - Gather statistical information about the operating system and environment from which you access our Sites;
4. Transmission of Personal Data
N Duarte does not disclose the personal data collected, unless required by law or by the competent authorities.
5. Your information and your rights
The User has the following rights:
- - The right to be informed of how we use and obtain access to your information;
- - The right to have your information rectified or deleted or to impose limitations on its treatment;
- - The right to object to the processing of your information, for example for the purpose of direct marketing or where the processing is based on our legitimate interests;
- - The right to be returned any information that you have provided to us in an automated way, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have it sent directly to another company, whenever technically feasible ("portability of data");
- - Where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent is subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- - The right to object to any decision based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling;
- - The right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission or any other supervisory authority.
6. Other websites and social networks
Our Sites may allow you to share information on social networking sites or use social networking sites to create your account or link your social networking account. These social networking sites may automatically provide us with access to certain information they hold about you (for example, any content you have viewed). You should be able to configure your privacy settings through your own third party social media account(s) in order to define what personal information we can access on the account in question.
Nevertheless, the User may withdraw consent, in each commercial or advertising communication sent to him, and at any time, by notification to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by letter addressed to N Duarte, Ref. GDPR, Rua ribeira de caceira, 14, Caceira, 3090-398 Figueira da Foz.
N Duarte undertakes that the personal data requested are strictly necessary to carry out the required service.